The Technical Intelligence Group develops cutting edge software and hardware implementations and advanced research and development for the Department of Defense as well as state and federal emergency management organizations. Together we provide a multi-disciplined team comprised of computer scientists, GIS experts and other engineering specialties. Our core capabilities involve the development of special geospatial applications, open source research, intelligence analysis and software design; as well as the integration, testing and deployment of these systems.
Our core competencies include the development of:
- Tools Supporting Process, Exploitation and Dissemination of Intelligence Information
- Special Geospatial Applications Development
- Cyber Analysis and Engineering
- Open Source Research
- Intelligence Analysis
- Measurement and Signatures Exploitation and Remote Sensing
- Protective Technology Product Development
- Software Design, Development, Integration, Test and Deployment
- World-Wide Linguist Support
- Service-Oriented Architecture Development
We are strategically located in support of our customer’s locations.
- Jackson, MS
- NASA John C. Stennis Space Center, MS
- Washington, DC