Agile Cyber Technology (ACT 2) is a $950M Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) ceiling contract with the Air Force Research Laboratory Information Directorate (AFRL/RI) to provide a focused yet flexible, rapid contracting vehicle between Air Force Research Laboratory, its Product Centers, and Operational Community to support rapid research, development, prototyping, demonstration, evaluation and transition of cyber capabilities.
ACT 2 Technical Areas include:
- Cyber Threat Avoidance & Cyber Defense
- Full Spectrum Cyber Operations
- Cyber Network Exploitation
- Cyber Situational & Mission Awareness
- Cyber Command & Control
- Cyber Modeling Simulation & War Gaming
- Cyber Infrastructure
- Cyber Mission Assurance
- Integrate Innovative Cyber Technologies to Enable Cyber Superiority
- Facilitate Technology Transition
ACT 2 Technical Activities include:
- Scenario Development
- Experimentation & Evaluation
- Technical Installation
- Support Through Initial Operations
- Policies & Procedures
ACT 2 is available for use by non-DoD agencies such as DHS, DOJ, etc.
Additional team members can easily be added.