About Radiance University
Radiance University at Radiance Technologies, Inc. serves as a continuing education training provider for our employees, industry partners, and Government customers by providing professional development opportunities that are critical to the competitive advantage of our nation. The changing battle space and capabilities of our foreign adversaries require our employees and Government customers to constantly train in new and innovative areas to stay informed of all improvements, changes, and methods of operation.
What We Do
Assessments, Training, Executive Coaching, Facilitation… one day, one week, or one month learning events.
- Pertinent skill development by position and level.
- Professional learning environment to exchanges ideas and approaches.
- Quick and easy access to valuable educational content.
- Custom-tailored training programs.
- Advanced Technologies
- Business Management
- Leadership Development
||Classroom, Online, Blended, Customized
||Lecture Based, Experiential, Social, Micro
||Exam Preps, Certifications, Short Courses, Programs, Seminars, Workshops, Webinars, Lunch & Learns, Tech Talks, Leadership Series
- AFSIM Developer Course
- AFSIM User Course
- Artificial Intelligence Fundamentals
- Big Data Analytics
- Conflict Management
- Critical Thinking Skills
- DoD Integrated Product Support Elements
- Effective Business Writing
- Effective Communication
- Effective Presentations
- Emotional Intelligence
- Foundations in Leadership
- Foundations of Proposal Writing
- Foundations of Technical Writing
- Fundamentals of Hypersonics
- Fundamentals of Reverse Engineering
- High Energy Laser Propagation Modeling
- High Energy Laser Lethality
- Integrated Air Defense Systems
- Leadership Essentials
- Introduction to Microelectronics
- Model Based System Engineering
- Network+ Exam Prep
- PMP Bootcamp Exam Prep
- Python Programming Language
- Quality Management System
- Radars and Sensors
- Security+ Exam Prep
- Strategic Thinking
Contact Radiance University
For questions or to schedule an appointment to discuss External Training, contact Ms. Lane Fabby, Assistant Vice President of Learning and Development, at Lane.Fabby@radiancetech.com.