Radiance Technologies provides a wide range of products and technical services for our customer base. We design, develop, and test prototype technologies and systems for warfighter application; conduct cooperative Research and Development efforts with university partners; identify technology transition paths; serve as material developer for critical technology products; and provide technical and programmatic services for key customer programs. We also provide program management as well as contract direction and execution for the company’s two largest ID/IQ contracts, SETAC and AMCOM EXPRESS.
- US Army Space and Missile Defense Command /Army Forces Strategic Command (USASMDC/ARSTRAT)
- US Army Aviation and Missile Command (AMCOM)
- US Army Aviation and Missile Research Development and Engineering Center (AMRDEC)
- US Army Intelligence & Security Command (USAINSCOM)
- Missile Defense Agency (MDA)
- US Army Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center (ARDEC)